Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit with Gold Bhasma Review, Swatches: Biotique is a well known saloon brand in India. They are specially famous for their facial kits. So I got a few of them and thought of trying them out. I am a person who can never really find time to visit saloons or parlours on a regular basis. Hence, for me these at home kits are wonderful. Today let us talk about the Gold Radiance kit from Biotique. It says it comes with “Gold Bhasma” which is basically monoatomic gold is used as a traditional Ayurvedic ingredient is a lot of Indian medicines. Let’s see if this kit does wonders like it claims.
Claims for Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit
Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit makes skincare easy, comfortable and affordable at the same time.
- Gold radiance face scrub
- Gold radiance massage gel
- Gold radiance peel off mask
- Swiss Magic Dark Spot Corrector
- Gold radiance face cream.
- Gold radiance face scrub actively works to eliminate dirt, excess oil from the skin surface. It brightens up your complexion.
- Gold radiance face cream makes your skin soft, smooth and supple. Enriched with herbal ingredients it maintains skin’s elasticity and provides nourishment to the skin.
- Gold radiance massage gel has soft texture and glides easily on the skin. Infused with gold leaves particles, it penetrates deep into skin’s layer and improves blood circulation. As a result skin is rejuvenated and imparts youthful glow.
- Gold radiance peel off mask helps to revitalise your skin as it accelarates the cell renewal process. It gives your skin gold like radiance.
How to Use Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit
- STEP 1 Exfoliate : Apply a pea-sized quantity of the Scrub to damp skin & massage upwards in circular movements. You should pay particular attention to nose, forehead & chin, but continue to massage the tiny grains for at least 30 seconds while you inhale the uplifting essential citrus oils. Rinse thoroughly with warm water & pat dry.
- STEP 2 Massage Treatment : Be sure skin is fully dry & then apply Moisture Boosting Massage Gel over both face & neck, avoiding the delicate eye & mouth area. Relax for 10 to 15 minutes. For that extra spa touch lay down & apply a cotton pad dipped in cold water over each eye. Wipe away the Massage Cream with a warm, damp face cloth & pat dry.
- STEP 3 Target with Face Mask : Apply a thick layer on cleansed face and neck Avoid eye and mouth areas. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, Rinse-with water or a damp washcloth.
- STEP 4 Swiss Magic Dark Spot Corrector : Smooth over affected area
- STEP 5 Revitalise with Face Cream : Apply using gentle circular massage motions until absorbed.
Ingredients in Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit
Not mentioned anywhere on the packaging. Also, on their website they haven’t given any information about the ingredients.
Price of Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit
₹ 235.00 for 75 g of products inside the kit.
In Detail Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit with Gold Bhasma Review, Swatches and My Experience
When you open the golden coloured paperbox, first there is the instructions pamphlet. Then there are 5 small 15 g tubs with green screw lids. The packaging is quite nice according to me. Its simple and compact. Every single tub has the name of the product it contains printed on the front. And on the back, there are usage instructions.
I will talk about each of the components in the kit separately and then give an overview about my experience with this when I used it for at home facial.
Biotique Gold Radiance Face Scrub
The face scrub basically is an orange coloured gel with exfoliating particles in it. The scrub granules aren’t too harsh and provide good exfoliation. I love the fact that its gel based because somehow, it makes the task easier. The only thing I do not like about this scrub is the way it smells. It’s not at all a pleasant smell to my nose.
Biotique Gold Radiance Massage Gel
A gel for massage was new to me. But this does the job really well. Again, this one smells a bit funny just like the scrub. But I love how this makes my skin feel. I feel I like it better than massage creams for my combination skin.
Biotique Gold Radiance Peel Off Mask
This is an orange coloured peel off mask which smells and feels exactly like the Biotique Bio Peach Clarifying & Refining Peel Off Mask. It works in the same way too. It tingles on the skin initially for a few minutes and then takes around 15-20 minutes to dry. After peeling it off, my skin feels very soft, smooth as well as looks brighter. I feel, in this kit, this is the product which makes most visible difference on the skin.
Biotique Swiss Magic Dark Spot Corrector
The kit is only for 2 time use. But the quantity of this corrector is enough to last for a week or more. This is a product with very thin consistency and creamy texture. It smells relaxing. I put it on the areas where I have more pigmentation or dark spots. So far, haven’t really noticed a difference, but I think I will continue to use it.
Biotique Gold Radiance Face Cream
The final step of any skin care ritual is moisturising. This is a face cream with moderately thick consistency as well as soft and creamy texture. It smells really nice. It moisturises my skin well and keeps dry patches at bay. Love how soothing it feels on the skin.
Overall, I feel the Biotique Gold Radiance Facial kit is decent. There are no remarkable difference on a long term basis. But after the facial, the skin looks brighter and more fresh. It feels softer to touch as well as appears smoother. The noticeable effects of the facial last on my skin for 2 to 3 days. Hence, I would definitely suggest this kit to everyone looking for a budget friendly at home facial kit. Its convenient to use and in some ways, this is very suitable for oily to combination skin type girls like myself. If you have tried this kit, please leave a comment below and share your experience with all of us.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit
1. I like the way they made the packaging simple and compact.
2. The components in the kit are enough in quantity to be used at least 2 times.
3. Makes the skin appear more fresh and bright.
4. Skin feels soft and smooth.
5. Some products like the dark spot corrector as well as the face cream will definitely last for a long time. Hence, you can keep using them separately later on.
6. Quite inexpensive. Because otherwise in saloons, they charge a hefty amount for “Biotique Gold Radiance Facial”.
7. Available quite easily.
CONs of Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit
1. I do not like the way the scrub and the gel smell.
2. Effects last on me only for 2 to 3 days.
3. The face cream can be in fact a little bit heavy for ladies with very oily skin type. Therefore, you can skip this cream and use your regular serum or light moisturiser.
4. Not the best kit for ladies with dry skin type.
1. Make sure to start the facial on a clean face.
2. Take your time while massaging the face.
3. Use only normal temperature water, because I don’t see the logic behind using warm or cold water.
4. Keep the peel off mask tub tightly closed. Because otherwise it might dry out in the tub.