Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighting Powder Review, Swatches: Hey guys. As holidays approach, I am sure you guys must be looking around for the best makeup. May be for gifting or may be for yourself. Well highlighter trend is has been at peak since the beginning of 2016 and now in 2017, it still doesn’t show any signs of subsiding any time soon. In fact, the makeup world is full of new highlighter launches. However, today I thought of talking about a classic product. Its the Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter. I am sure most of you have seen this or used this. I got my hands on it only a month ago and in today’s review, I am here to share my honest experience with it.
Claims for Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter
- You asked, we listened-our cult-favorite Highlighting Powder is back. This high-impact, light-reflective powder gives skin shimmering bronze highlights and is ideal for strobing. Plus, it?s housed in a sleek, mirrored compact, so you can take your glow to go.
- Sweep on Highlighting Powder to bring luminous, sheer color that’s ideal for highlighting and strobing. It’s perfect for playing up your best features. Now in a limited-edition, mirrored compact with a slimmer silhouette and magnetic clasp, it’s designed so you can touch up your glow on the go.
- Formulated with a clear base and highly-reflective pearl pigments, Highlighting Powder creates a radiant yet flattering glow. Plus, the superfine, silky powder applies smoothly and evenly and doesn’t settle into fine lines.
How to Use Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter
Using the Face Blender or Sheer Powder Blush, lightly dust Highlighting Powder on the cheekbones, décolleté anywhere you want to add a glow.
Ingredients in Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter
Price of Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter
$ 48.00 for 0.23 oz in USA
CA$ 59.00 for 8 g in Canada
£ 35.50 for 8 g in UK and Scotland
€ 48.00 for 8 g in Europe
A$ 80.00 for 8 g in Australia
S$ 79.00 for 8 g in Singapore
₹ 3700.00 for 8 g in India
In Detail Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighting Powder Review, Swatches and My Experience
The packaging is pretty classy and luxurious. Its basically a glossy black compact pan in square shape. It has a click close and press open lock mechanism. Hence, the product stays safe during travelling. I had this palette before as well but my best friend decided to borrow it. Then she realised, its so pretty that she does not want to return it. 😀 However, I ordered it again from an authentic online store and it came broken. Guess my package had an extra bumpy ride. Nevertheless, let’s ignore the fact that my palette is kind of broken.
When you open the palette I am a hundred percent sure you will have a “love at first sight” experience. The product has a brick layers pattern on the surface. The edges reflect so amazingly, it immediately gives an impression that this is going to be a super glowy highlight.
The product has a super fine, smooth as well as buttery texture. It has this silky feel on touch which is very luxurious. Pick it up with a brush or your finger, you get amazing pigmentation. You can go light handed for a natural glow or you can build it up for a super luminous gleam.
Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter – Shade Description
Bronze glow is a gorgeous bronzy gold with subtle copper undertones. Its definitely warm with somewhat more golden sheen. There are absolutely no bits or pieces of sparkles or glitters of any kind. It looks and feels like pure metallic pigment which is pressed and presented beautifully in the form of a highlight. The highlighter blends very easily and even on layering, never looks unnatural.
I have been in love with this highlight since the day I used it for the first time. Although my friend took it, I still couldn’t stop thinking about it and I ordered another one. I feel this highlight is pretty perfect in itself. If you’re someone with medium or deeper skin tone, this is the ideal highlight there is. Use it to highlight your cheeks, cupid’s bow, collar bones or well anywhere in fact, the formula makes it a perfect choice. I mean, honestly, even if you have lighter skin tone, you still need this product in your stash if you ever want to achieve a bronze goddess glow look.
Overall I have to say I love this highlight. This is undoubtedly one of the best highlights available in the market. It has actually been around for a long time. However, it is a high end product and hence expensive. But trust me, this lasts a very long time. Before I forget to mention the staying power, it lasts on my combination skin flawlessly for around 7 hours. After that I may sometimes need slight touch up. If you have tried out this highlight before, please do not forget to comment below and share your experience with everyone.
PS. I have clicked the pictures of the swatches in different lights. Both are without any filters.
More Photos, Swatches of Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter
PROs of Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter
1. The packaging is pure class and luxury.
2. The formula as well as texture of the highlight are perfect.
3. Amazing pigmentation.
4. Can be worn lightly for a natural glow, or you can layer it up for intense glow.
5. Staying power is good.
6. Worth investing because it does last a long time.
CONs of Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter
1. Use a highlight brush like Anastasia A 23 or Morphe M 501 for intensifying the glow. You can use a fan brush for a more natural glow.
2. If you’re confused about the shades, definitely swatch these highlighters by Bobbi Brown before making a purchase.
3. The product is slightly less expensive in US and UK markets. Hence you can make a purchase from there if you happen to visit.
4. Handle the product with care. My palette came broken, I surely don’t want this to happen to anyone else.