About Tresemme Hair Fall Defence Control Shampoo
This product helps reinforce your hair strength and prevents hair fall due to breakage. For longer and stronger hair.
How It Works
Targets your most damaged areas to strengthen and help restore your hair.
Gives you stronger, smoother hair with less hair fall due to breakage each time you shampoo.
Gentle enough for daily use.
How To Use
1. Apply TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo to wet hair, gently massage and work into lather.
2. Rinse thoroughly.
3. Use with TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Conditioner.
4. For optimum results, use the TRESemmé Hair Fall Defense range. Style using your favorite TRESemme styling products.
Tresemme Hair fall Defense range offers
Hair fall defense shampoo
Hair fall defense conditioner
Anti-breakage treatment masque
(haven’t seen the masque available anywhere)
Rs 135 for 215 ml of shampoo
In Detail Tresemme Hair Fall Defence Control Shampoo Review
I was having severe hair fall and I wanted to try everything I can. I just wanted my hairfall to stop. I had heard some people talking good things about the tresemme range of hair products and this was the reason I picked up their shampoo and conditioner from the Hair fall defence control range which was meant for girls like me.
It comes in a black coloured bottle with nice description on the outside. Really love the simple yet classy looking packaging on this one. It has a tip-top cap which I find better than the regular flip top. The product itself is nice in consistency. Not very thick and not very thin either. Smells like something really fresh. On applying, it foams up really well on my hair. Actually a very small amount is needed for some rich luxurious lather.
After washing it off, I find that my hair has less tangles and feel very soft like every other shampoo. This in addition gives a nice bounce to my hair. It cleans the hair really well. If you have oiled the hair before, it will remove all the oil in a single wash.
However I feel the need to condition my hair really well after I use this because the shampoo alone can be quite drying on the hair. So I have been using the conditioner from the same range which I will be reviewing soon.
Pros of Tresemme Hair Fall Defence Control Shampoo
1. Like the packaging
2. Smells nice and it lingers on for a couple of days
3. Decently priced
4. Small amount is needed per wash so long lasting
5. Makes hair soft and less tangly
6. Cleans really well
7. Very rick lather, it removes all the oils on a pre oiled hair like a dream
Cons of Tresemme Hair Fall Defence Control Shampoo
1. Can be a little drying so a conditioner is necessary I feel
2. Did not really have any effect on hair fall
3. Has sulfates in it
Will I recommend this?
If you are looking for a normal cleansing shampoo