Innisfree Bamboo Capsule Recipe Pack Review: Hey guys, I am on a face masking spree these days. Mainly because the weather has suddenly turned super hot. Just 10 days back, I was struggling to get my daughter to wear her warm caps. Now, we cannot sleep without the air conditioner on. Well hello Global warming! Face masks have been my skin’s saviour in this heat.
Today I am talking about another capsule recipe pack from innisfree. Its the bamboo version this time. Let’s get into details below.
About Innisfree Bamboo Capsule Recipe Pack
- Skin moisturizing and soothing care with bamboo ingredients (Containing 1,000ppm of bamboo extract)
- A texture that absorbs into the skin freshly and moistly
- A sleeping pack that softly absorbs into the skin
How to Use Innisfree Bamboo Capsule Recipe Pack
Apply the desired amount and gently spread onto the face at the cream step. Leave on overnight and wash it off next morning.
Ingredients in Innisfree Bamboo Capsule Recipe Pack
Water, glycerin, betaine, methylpropanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, algae extract, eclipta prostrata leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, camellia japonica leaf extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed extract, orchid extract, opuntia coccinellifera fruit extract, citrus unshiu peel extract, centella asiatica extract, ficus carica (fig) fruit extract, bambusa vulgaris extract,
amaranthus caudatus seed extract, ulmus davidiana root extract, hydrogenated lecithin, panthenol, tromethamine, carbomer, dipropylene glycol, glyceryl polymethacrylate, allantoin, fructooligosaccharides, tetrasodium edta, beta-glucan, lecithin, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, dextrin, ceramide np, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, ci 42090
Price of Innisfree Bamboo Capsule Recipe Pack
$ 2.50 for 10 mL in USA
₹ 150.00 for 10 mL in India
In Detail Innisfree Bamboo Capsule Recipe Pack Review, swatches and My Experience
The capsule recipe pack comes in a small deep brown colour tub. It has a pull open top. The product is secured with a foil to prevent spillage before first time usage. Although the packaging is small, its commendable how innisfree has managed to put all the details about the product on it.
If you look inside the tub, the actual product occupies even less than half of the space available inside the tub. So they could have actually made it much smaller. However, on the positive note, even that small amount of product lasts for upto 3-4 usage for me.
It has a very faint yet noticeable herbal smell, which I guess may be bamboo. The smell isn’t really bothersome. The pack has a gel to creamy consistency with a velvety texture. Neither too thick, nor too runny.
How I Use it
I will be honest. I did not have a great experience when I used the Pomegranate capsule pack as a overnight sleeping pack. So the first time I tried the bamboo one, I applied it and washed it off after half an hour. However the 2nd and 3rd time, I did use it like a sleeping pack.
I apply it on my cleansed face and let it stay put. It does feel a little bit sticky therefore, make sure to cover the pillow with an extra cover.
When I take if off within half an hour, it works nice as a hydrating and soothing mask. As an overnight mask, I kind of liked it better. Because in the morning I woke up with my skin feeling very nourished and soft.
Unlike innsfree claims, it does not completely absorb into my skin. Still the effects it shows is pretty much as per the claims. Hence, I am satisfied with the way it works.
I think I quite like this mask for its hydrating and soothing properties. The last time I used it, I popped it in the fridge before like 1 hour prior to application. I love the thanda-thanda cool cool feel on my skin (added bonus)!
If you’re looking for some nice summer time pamper, try this, its quite nice. Lastly, the nourishing effects on the skin last for like a couple of days at max. So we are not expecting any long term results here.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Innisfree Bamboo Capsule Recipe Pack
- Compact, travel friendly and informative packaging.
- Smells kind of okay.
- Has a lovely hydrating effect on the skin.
- Gives a plumping effect because of the moisture it packs in. So skin appears naturally healthy with blurred fine lines.
- One pack lasts for 3-4 times usage.
CONs of Innisfree Bamboo Capsule Recipe Pack
- Contains very less amounts of actual bamboo extracts.
- Has lots of chemicals besides the natural ingredients.
- Like I already mentioned in the article above, keep it in the fridge sometime before using the pack for an extra calming and soothing feel on the skin.
- This mask actually works better as a sleeping pack.
- Although this does not leave a stain, I still protect my matching pillow covers by putting on an extra pillow cover whenever I use an overnight sleeping product on my skin.
- If you have a baby/toddler co-sleeping with you, make sure to use it after the baby has slept. Or else, the baby will love touching your face repeatedly (personal experience. :D)